Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bloc Party

I Still Remember

Due to the great appreciation I have for this band, and especially for this new album, I present you the video for the I Still Remember song, and believe me I have every intend to do the same with the rest of the videos that will come out, no matter how good they are. In my opinion, this is the only song on this album that has the political replaced with the personal and I can only say that it is okay, though the lyrics are very strong. As far as the video is concerned - see for yourselfJ. It is by the directorial duo Aggressive, a.k.a. Dan Shapiro and Alex Topaller, who also directed Black Label Society's "Concrete Jungle" (Roadrunner Records), Hoobastank's "Born to Lead" (Island/Def Jam Records), and Lil Rob’s "Summer Nights" (Upstairs Records).

No comments: