Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter songs

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Although it is the beginning of December, Christmas songs are only days away. So, before the Charisma's frenzy begins would like you all to take the time and enjoy some "winter songs", those which really reflect the weather outside our windows (depends on the part of the world you live in).
I don't know about you but I surely love to embrace this melancholy atmosphere, put together a winter play list and eat chocolate, lots of chocolate. Here are few songs which made this year's winter play list.

Damien Rice - Cold Water

Kate Bush- December will be magic again


Linking Park - My December


Tori Amos- Winter


Gwen Stefani - Early winter



A.F.I - Love Like Winter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added up many new emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info